Complete lessons or online tools – math and technology go hand in hand. Here are resources to help you integrate technology into your classroom so you can help your students meet the math standards.
Databases of Math Lessons:
- Discovery Education – Online Database of Math Lesson Plans for grades K-5
- Skill Builders – Select grade level and subject to find web resources
- Illuminations Lesson Plans – Choose grade range and content standard
- Gail Holmes set up a table for each grade level that matches CCSS with web resources. Great site!
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives – Applets & Lessons
- IXL and Common Core State Standards
- Twiddla – Collaborative Whiteboard with Math Tools – no registration required
- Online Worksheets – Adapted Minds Worksheets for Math organized by grade level
- Maths Dictionary – AWESOME site for definitions of math terms. Kid friendly!!
SHHHH…..Secret Search Tip:
- Delicious – Online Social Bookmarking Site (A Search on this site brings back results that other people have looked at and decided they wanted in their bookmark list.)